Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Finally

Let's keep this intro short, shall we?

I've been contemplating writing a blog for quite some time now.

I had a successful blog in the past, but it was very specific to a time I lived overseas and since I've been back in the US it just doesn't apply anymore.

I had a second blog, detailing my morning and evening bus commute between New Jersey and New York City. I didn't maintain it as often as I should and when I got laid off the subject matter became moot anyway.

But I miss blogging and sharing my experiences. i miss having an outlet for all the amazing and frustrating experiences I have every day.

Right now three things dominate my world: unemployment, the travel industry and writing a mystery novel. They're each quite different, but when I thought about writing three separate blogs, it didn't feel right. They belong together, because they're all a part of me. Well, I hope that the unemployment part eventually disappears but for the foreseeable future, it's a pretty big part of my life. And each brings with it many grr and ahh moments -- and it's those moments I feel like sharing.

So to whoever might take a few minutes out of their day to read this, I hope you enjoy.

- Gink

1 comment:

  1. I do love reading your writing, whatever you write about. You have a cute sense of humor that comes through in the writing. And boy do we all need a sense of humor nowdays. The world is crazy and absurd!

    mom (am I allowed to sign off with that title??)

    ReplyDelete